Carefree Blonde

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Summer Time Transitions with Jord Watches










Dress: Old Navy (this color sold out) love the other colors though and under $30!!
Jacket: Old linked some favorites below
Watch: Jord Watches



This summer.....and entire pregnancy has flown by WAAAAYYYYY too fast! I mean school for the kids here in Georgia starts Monday! Doesn't that seem crazy! I swear summer breaks used to be longer. With the new school year quickly approaching and baby Ohman 2.0 due in about two months (Sept 29th!!!!) my mind lately has been all about transitions. Transitioning from a mama of one to two, transitioning from summer to fall, and of course outfits that transition with the seasons! 

I feel like this outfit is perfect for transitioning from the summer to fall months, and one of my favorite fall trends is layering with denim. I know the Nordstrom Sale is like all anyone on Instagram or the blogging space have been talking about, but have y'all seen some of the cute takes on denim from that sale!? So cute! I'll link a few favorites here , here, and here. Another one of my favorite transitional accessories is my watch from Jord Watches! The dark brown sandalwood and slate with rose gold details looks great with this blue dress combo and will look amazing with all my warm cozy layers come the chillier months. Such a cute unique watch!

I'm the type of person who really has to love something to buy it.....let me be clear......I wasn't always this way. I used to go shopping and if I thought it was kinda cute I'd get it and then not end up wearing it, or not wearing it that much. Over time I've realized it's so much better to hold off if you just kind of like something, and then invest in great quality pieces that you can wear and switch up. When I was looking at watches this was my thought process and ultimately why I chose this specific watch. I love the slate face against the rose gold. So so pretty.

You can check out all of the other styles by visiting Jord's homepage here. I love that all of their watches are made from natural wood (I had never heard of that before finding Jord), they are all extremely classy pieces, and the quality is amazing. Even the box to store your watch in is beautiful. 

GIVEAWAY!!!


To win $100 to Jord Watches, simply click the link below and enter your information. Super easy huh!? Another huge bonus... EVERYONE who enters will automatically get $25 to Jord, so it's a win win!! These gift cards can go towards any purchase at their store including Men's watches. Eric loves his Jord watch he got for Valentines Day, so if you're looking for a gift I know your hubby will LOVE it! Note: Giveaway ends Aug 6th 2017!



No comments:

Post a Comment