Carefree Blonde

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I Heart Athleisure




I Heart Athleisure



The past few days I've been looking online for a dress for an event this weekend, but have been getting so stressed out because I haven't been able to find THE one that I need!… So.... naturally when I can't find what I'm looking for I switch over to searching Athleisure wear (I love that word) LOL. Since I'm at the gym all the time, new gym swag just makes me feel good. There's nothing better than getting some new gym clothes that you can also wear out to run errands or grab lunch. Lately I've been feeling all the Valentine lovey feels with Valentines and our anniversary around the corner so naturally everything I was attracted to just made me think of the perfect Valentine workout and gear to give me that extra motivation.


  So I'm working on a Valentines work out post for whoever wants to join in with me, but in the meantime I thought I would share some of my favorite athleisure finds from Nordstrom that will most likely all be in my shopping cart this evening! Some of them are on sale too so make sure to click the link before they sell out!


Sidenote, this is totally unrelated but one of my resolutions this year was to be better about keeping up with cleaning in my house. I feel like I'm really good about the daily surface cleaning and tidying up but I need to be better about the scheduled deep cleans. For example so far I've been picking A room every day and trying to clean the windows and all the baseboards and kind of all the little details that you miss during daily cleanings. Yesterday I finally got my carpets cleaned for the first time since we've been in our home which is totally gross but... They are so pretty! I still don't really want to walk on them yet because they look so good! I would love to get any pointers from y'all with how you keep up with the detailed cleanings for your home?!

No comments:

Post a Comment