Carefree Blonde

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Swim Cover Ups and What's in My Pool Bag


Once upon a time, I had the amazing opportunity to travel along the Mediterranean and it was to die for beautiful! Let me just say that if you ever get this chance JUMP ON IT! It is truly a once in a lifetime experience. One of my favorite things to do when I travel to a foreign place is to bring back clothing items or accessories as souvenirs. It's a great memory that you can wear and doesn't collect dust on a shelf. I got this beautiful white embroidered cover up from a Vendor in an open air market in Ephesus. I wear this thing ALLLLLL the time! 

Since you can't find this cover up in stores, I linked a few below for you to check out. 





Sunglasses: Ray Bans
Necklace: I made ( If you have a design envisioned, message me for custom necklace prices!)
Lip Color: Snob by M.A.C. Cosmetics 

White Tunic Cover Up: Purchased while traveling

Check these white ones out that remind me of the Mediterranean. You'll look airy and well traveled in any of these.








Lately I've found it's much much easier to have a designated "Pool Bag" Instead of packing and unloading all our stuff after every pool trip, I have my pool bag set aside stocked with everything I know I'll need. It's much faster this way because I know the essentials are in there, and then I can throw some last minute things in like lunch, sunglasses, etc.

Pool Bag Essentials:


  • A gallon sized ziplock with both water and regular diapers. Usually about 5 of each
  • Wipes
  • Babyganics Sunscreen
  • Copper tone Baby Sunscreen stick for the little face, nose, and ears
  • Puffs for Snacks (I like to keep some specifically for the bag for ease)
  • Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil for me!


Extras:


  • Insulated lunch box with a water sippy cup and Tyson's lunch
  • Sunglasses
  • A water bottle for me (I love the Ello glass water bottles from Target)
  • Depending on how long we're planning on staying I'll bring the pack-n-play so I can have a place to set Ty without being worried







Tyson's favorite game to play with Dad. These two make my life complete!!







 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I fundamentally foreseen that would add a comment for beach cover up to demonstrate a guarantee of appreciation is all together for your post.

    ReplyDelete