Carefree Blonde

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Plaid and a Little Monster


It's taken me a little while to find a plaid shirt that I'm excited about......Im excited about this one! Have you ever had something pictured in your mind of what you wanted, and just because you want it, you can NEVER find it!? This happens to me alllllll the time. It could be something as simple as a black pencil skirt and because I want it, no store will have it in stock.

Lately we've been working on baby time. It seems like my days are filled with diapers, dishes, and laundry aaannnnnnnndd repeat. I wouldn't change it for the world. It's so fun watching Ty's small progressions! My little monster's gummy open mouth smiles has this mummy swooning.













Top: Gap Outlet
Pants: Citizens of Humanity
Boots: Sold Out
Jewelry: Watch- Fossil Necklace- Belle Bijoux

Ty's Onesie: (gifted) get it Here












 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

2 comments:

  1. That plaid shirt is perfect! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking awesome and baby T is adorable! Good job momma!

    ReplyDelete