Carefree Blonde

Friday, October 2, 2015

Casual Fall Days

As the weather cools and the days become shorter, I love breaking out the warmer layers and snuggling with my little football hunk. If you ask my husband, as soon as fall rolls around I get a little too excited. I love everything fall, families coming together, the baking, the warm spices, wrapping up in cozy sweaters and blankets while sipping on hot apple cider. It's just the most home warming season in my opinion. 

So recently I've started getting clothing sent to my house via Stitch Fix. For those that don't know what it is, it's amazing! Basically you fill out a profile of your style and a stylist sends a box to you with about 5 items for you to choose from. It's super convenient when you don't have time for shopping and its fun to get items that sometimes you wouldn't usually pick for yourself that end up looking really good! To learn more or get your first fix click here 












Outfit details:
Top: Stitch Fix here
Jeans: Rag and Bone similar here love these
Necklace: Belle Bijoux
Shoes: Michael Kors here

Ty's Outfit:
Cardigan: Gifted Similar here
Top and Bottom: Carters 3 set from Costco  here
Shoes: cousin's old shoes love these for fall




 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I've loved my stitch fixes so far! Each of them I have done has gotten better!! I just wish they weren't so dang expensive. I can't believe how big your baby is getting!

    ReplyDelete