Carefree Blonde

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Two Fall Maternity/Nursing Looks Feat. Pink Blush Maternity

As soon as the school year starts back up I get a little sad knowing summer is on its last leg..... but then I get really excited for the changing colors, cool breezes, the smell of sharpened pencils (you'll only get me if you're a You've Got Mail fan..love me some Meg Ryan),layered fashion, and the holiday season that fall starts to welcome. Bring on the pumpkins and turkey!!

So after you have a baby, you still have a little bit of a baby bump. (I found this out after I got pregnant) Right after having Ty, I looked about 4 or 5 months pregnant still. It goes down like crazy every day, but I'm still about 10 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Since I still have a little momma's pouch and am nursing, I am still wearing a few maternity tops (which is why finding transitional maternity clothes during pregnancy is huge!). Not only are these two maternity tops just adorable for any person (including non prego/nursing folk) these two tops below have been amazing for me because they hang just right as to not accentuate my post prego bump, and it makes nursing a lot easier!. Super tight tops right now are not my friend. It's all about easy access lately lol and flowy tops are perfection for this reason.......Its amazing the things you need to think of being a first time mom.










 Top: Pink Blush Maternity c/o (Wearing a small)
Leggings: Old crushing on these
Boots: Old similar here
Diaper Bag: Skip Hop
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Old love these









Jeans: Rag and Bone denim here
Necklace: Belle Bijoux
Boots: Old similar here

Look at those toes!!!!! Ty's little baby feet kill me




 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

1 comment: