Carefree Blonde

Friday, August 14, 2015

Red Floral Draped Dress Feat. Pink Blush Maternity

As I've mentioned in previous posts, finding cute maternity clothes that don't break the bank can be a real struggle. One thing I tried doing was finding pieces that could transition with me from beginning to end of pregnancy as well as after. Pink Blush Maternity is an adorable online maternity boutique and probably the best spot for cute trendy maternity clothes that transition with you throughout your motherhood experience. Big plus ladies....... their prices won't send your hubby in cardiac arrest ;) it's a win win.

Being a new mom (a week and three days to be exact, one of my favorite things about this maternity dress is the wrapped top half. As natural as feeding your baby is, it's HARD!! The wrapped top of this maternity maxi dress makes this soooo much easier. This has definitely become one of my new staple pieces







Neckalce: Belle Bijoux
Bracelets:Belle Bijoux
Clutch: Vera Bradley (old) love this one






I am sooo excited to announce that our little bundle of joy surprised us a week early!!! All the cheesy sayings are so true. I really can't imagine life with out my little Ty now. He really is the most precious thing in the world to me. Eric is the best dad and we both can't get over his little facial expressions he makes. It's such an inexplainable experience. 





 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment