Carefree Blonde

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Lemonade Hostess Gift

I think there's something to be said about being both a good host and being a good guest. I LOVE hosting parties, dinners, and etc. (I haven't done really anything lately though with the pregnancy...lame excuse I know) Anyways....the other night Eric and I were invited to our neighbor's house for dinner which I was super excited about. They're a younger couple with an adorable 6 month old girl and it was our first time getting together with them in our 2 1/2 years living in our neighborhood!

 So I always like to bring a side or desert to contribute....or some sort of hosting gift to thank them for having us and making such a great meal! (It was BOMB btw...... sausage, chicken, and asparagus grilled with a side of sweet mashed potatoes.....SOOOO good!!)


For a grill out, I wanted to do something simple and summery. What says summer more than everything you need for homemade lemonade!?







I found the butchers twine at my local grocer and the pitcher ($10) and spoon ($2) from HomeGoods.  They have so many cute pitchers, serving dishes, and decorations. I definitely have to limit my trips there!




You can get the recipe card Here

With Summer winding down, I'm trying to soak in every little bit I can. Grilling out with friends and a nice cold lemonade is my ideal way to spend a summer evening.

 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

1 comment: