Carefree Blonde

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Weekend Day Date

It's hard to believe that we only have 3 more months until Tyson is due! August 11th is going to be here so fast and the laundry list of to do items for a new mom is starting to really hit me. Setting up the nursery, making sure we have all the necessities, and I mean I had no idea I should already have a pediatrician lined up!?

To ease the stress of the massive nesting list, Eric and I went to Ikea mainly for their $1 cinnamon rolls to look for a crib and equipment and ended up making a day of it in Atlanta. It's so fun to play tourist in your own city. I'm always surprised at how many people live in amazing cities but don't take the time to go experience the treasures right in their back yard! I'm originally from San Antonio TX (and proud of it!!!) and I was always so surprised at the number of people I'd come across that have lived there multiple years but have never been to the Alamo! I think it's important to get to know your city's heritage.

Anyways.....even though we didn't find what we were looking for at Ikea we had a lot of fun on our day date walking through Down Town Atlanta.










Maternity Outfit Details:
Top: Motherhood Maternity (Similar)
Maternity Pants: Thrifted (Love These)
Accessories: Necklace: c/o Belle Bijoux Jewels (Here) / Sunnies: Ray Ban (gifted) (Here) /
Purse: Michael Kors (Here) / Shoes: Francesca's (old) love (These) and (These)









My handsome photographer <3 

We're so excited to have a little addition to our family and look forward to our Atlanta adventures as a family. I would love to hear of any unique spots you love in Atlanta!!!

 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg


1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! Brett and I need to explore Atlanta! Have fun in TX and can't wait to see what you get at your baby shower!

    ReplyDelete