Carefree Blonde

Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Photo Diary


Woohoo Monday!! Another fresh start, a new week, a new day. This weekend was so great and really needed. This whole past week Eric and I would get home around 7 or 8 and try to unpack and clean, but we were both so exhausted from work and life lol. I was counting down the days to be able to clear some moving clutter so I can start taking after pics of our house!!!! (Still coming soon ;)) We were both counting on the weekend to be our total over haul and it definitely was!

Friday was awesome. Atlanta weather was finalllllly sunny and a pretty. If you're from around here you know what I'm talking about! It's been pretty gross the past couple weeks! Anyways...After I got off work Eric and I headed downtown for some final four action and activities. It was pretty cool! They had concerts all weekend from the Zak Brown Band to Ludacris. We went and hung around for a bit and then headed to one of my favorite places in the world IKEA :) I heart that place so much it's pretty pathetic. They have everything there! I'm obsessed. We got these plates for our kitchen. We thought the green would look great in our white windowed cabinets against our black granite counters. We had so much fun at IKEA that we missed the Zak Brown Band concert :/ oops....but I got some awesome plates!!!




Shirt: Forever21 (similar) ,Pants: Charlotte Ruse ,Flats: DSW Necklace:Forever21 (similar) ,Earrings:Papaya







Saturday I woke up bright and early for my cycle class, and then the rest of the day we were cleaning inside or doing a total landscape overhaul outside. Here are some pics during the action. The boys pulled out a lot of bushes that made the entry dark and kind of eery. We got a ton of plants and flowers to put around the bushes, entry way, and mail box. Do you see the truck load at the bottom!? It was incredible (We couldn't have done any of this outside without the help of Eric's parents and family friends Thank you!!)








If you follow me on instagram you probably recognize this pic. Tons of plants and mulch for our yard makeover!

Sunday was such a special day. We stayed home and watched this After we had an amazing dinner with family and friends, went home, and watched cake boss. Such a great weekend in my book ;) I'm so grateful today for all the love and support we've gotten with moving from help cleaning, tearing down wallpaper, ripping up bushes, to bringing us baskets of fruits and veggies. It's so important to keep quality people in your lives your "True Blues" and we definitely do.

I hope all of y'alls weekend was amazing and sunny!!
 
 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you two! I can't wait to see more pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys were super busy! It is so nice having family and friends to help out. You guys are loved!!!

    ReplyDelete