Carefree Blonde

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wake Up Yoga Breathing Technique

Good Morning!!! Here's to my very first video tutorial!!!....Woot Woot!!.... lol take it easy on me ;) I really wanted to share a little routine I've been doing right when I get up in the morning that's helped me a ton. I thought it would be a lot easier to film it rather than take a ton of pics and hope y'all get the idea.


video


I know it looks silly but before you knock it try it out! It's awesome during the day especially once it hits 3pm and you're ready to pass out on your key board......Probably not the best idea to stand in front of your desk and do it....but maybe sneak off to the bathroom and do a couple to wake yourself back up!
 
A couple other tips to get energized during your day would be to grab a handful of almonds and bottle of water....or cut up a grapefruit or apple. All of these will give you a little extra boost without the crash from a soda or energy drink.
 
What are some of your tricks to get your day up and running? Try this tip out and let me know what you think ,or any other ideas you might have!! I hope everyone has a great Thursday and keeps up the energy to last until the weekend!!


 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment