Carefree Blonde

Friday, April 12, 2013

Five Favorite: Neon Trends


 
As i'm sure y'all have noticed, neons are making a HUGE hit this spring/summer, and I'm so excited to get my hands on a few items!! Here are my fave neon trends right now that I'm completely lusting over!!
 
 
1. Baseball Tees
I've always had a love for baseball T-shirts.....I think they (for the most part) are flattering and a super cute way to look like you took more time to get ready on a casual day running errands. This one I'm seriously obsessed with. A perfect combination of three things I love most.....Baseball T, Neon, and Nautical = Perfection!
Get it for $26 here
 
 
 

2. Envelope Clutches
Now these are great for pretty much any outfit. They go great with other neon colors, or you could add a little pop to a chambray shirt or a cute little black dress!
I'm loving this budget friendly version (here) for just $25!!!
 Photo Source




3.Skinny Belts
What I love about the neon skinny belt, is it's a great way to add a small punch of color to a more basic outfit (you can do the same thing with the envelope clutch above) These smaller accessories are a great way to dip into the neon trend especially if you're nervous about wearing something too "loud". Get this belt for $4 here


 
 
4.Combining Neons with Neutrals
 I love this feminine edgy combination.Something about these two combined is magical. I mean seriously... look at those nude heels with that neon pink ankle strap! What isn't there to love about those!!
 
 
5. Nail Art
A fresh mani is the best way to complete your look whether going to the beach, taking the clothes to the dry cleaner, or a night out on the town.
Photo Source
 

I'm loving all these statement neon colors like crazy! I feel a shopping trip coming on lol! Do y'all ever get that itch where you feel like you have to go get some new clothes or you'll go crazy?! It's a constant battle with me wants vs. needs lol ........but as long as you don't go buckwild with a shopping trip, I feel like a treat now and then won't hurt ;)

I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend! Tonight the hubs and I are going to se the Croods..... no we don't have kids yet....but how lucky will those kids be one day when their parents like to watch their shows too lol.....love cartoons!!
 

 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment