Carefree Blonde

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend Photo Diary

Skipping two Monday posts in a row!! Total blog fail! I'm not going to lie I am exhausted today!! This whole past weekend we have been fixing up our new home :) We've finally got the majority of the wallpaper down, and the house is being painted..It's been so much fun to see the transformations, so get ready for some before and after pics coming soon!!
My mother-in-law is the sweetest. She sat next to me all day helping me rip off red pear wallpaper!
 


Taking down wallpaper is a beast!




Eric did the ENTIRE kitchen by himself. It was really impressive ......I will never put wallpaper in my house


 
Lol this was literally our ENTIRE weekend! Thurs we're getting new carpet and this coming weekend we should be moving everything in!!....Then starts the decorating!! ;) If anyone has some fun ideas they've done or found (Pinterest) let me know!! Bring on the DIY projects!!
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great beginning to their week! What fun projects are y'all taking on right now? I love hearing your ideas. I get so inspired from them!!

 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Amanda looks like a beautiful place! I'm excited to see it all decorated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I know I wish I had y'all in Georgia to help me decorate it!!

      Delete
  2. I love seeing these pictures and all the progress you guys are making!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's coming lol..... It's going to be fun when you come out and see it. Just a couple more weeks!!

      Delete
  3. That wallpaper is awful!! What we're they thinking? I can't wait to see the pictures of it all painted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you're telling me! I stared at red pears all day lol. Sometimes I wonder what goes through people's heads like "ya lets wallpaper EVERYTHING!! " .......Awesome but it looks great now. I'm going to put some pics up hopefully next weekish

      Delete