Carefree Blonde

Friday, March 29, 2013

Five Favorite: Spring Wedges



Originally I was just going to do a Five Favorite Spring Shoe post, but if you're a shoe lover like Muah.......you know that between sandals, flats,wedges, pumps, and booties there is no possible way to just pick five. Problem....Solution we'll start with Five Favorite Wedges and then go down the list ;)


"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."
-Marilyn Monroe
 
Love the earth tones and chevron pattern with this wedge!!
$150 @ lordandtaylor.com


 
I'm loving this bright pop of color! This would look adorable paired with white skinnies and a flowy shirt.
 $22 @ Amazon.com



I'm loving the tribal pattern
$34 @ Wanelo



$60 @ Polyvore

Nothing says spring/summer to me more than an adorable pair of Sperrys
$97 @ lyst.com
 
 
 I really hope y''all had an awesome day yesterday. Last night Eric and I went to Capers (For those in the Kennesaw/North Atlanta area go to this restaraunt SOOOO good!)with some friends of ours. They were so sweet and wanted to get together for a fun dinner because we're moving. Friendships are so important to me, and it's been nice to make so many new relationships since moving here this last fall.

I hope everyone has a safe fun weekend filled with new shoe finds to take you into Spring. Email me a pic of your latest shoe finds @ carefreeblondeblog@gmail.com
 
 
 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment