Carefree Blonde

Friday, March 22, 2013

Five Favorite: Spring Hair Trends


1. Bows
 They add such a feminine touch to every hair style. Try it under a bun or with your hair half up.
Pic source






2. Preppy Ponytail
Image source


3.Headbands
Check out Lemons&Lace for some super cute trendy ones right now!
image source




4. Beach Waves
image source



5. No Heat Pretty Mess

Spring/Summer is the perfect time for no heat hairstyles!
Pic source



Yay for FRIDAY!!! It's about time!! I'm excited to try all of these fun hairstyles this spring. Send me pics of how you incorporate these styles into your everyday look!! I love hearing from all of you.
Also, don't forget to enter for your chance to win a FREE custom blog makeover from Fashion By Mariah. She did my blog facelift and I absolutely LOVE it!!! Better hurry and enter for your chance. There will be 2 winners. Giveaway ends March 27th.

P.S. We finally started tearing and repairing the house Eric and I just bought!!! Yay for new paint and carpet!



I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! Ours will be spent tearing down wallpaper and cleaning our house...kinda a bitter sweet but I'm soooooo excited for the before and after photos!! Stay Tuned ;)
 photo 1_zps9f765ba9.jpg




2 comments:

  1. love all of those hairstyles!! seriously :) hair envy like crazy right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? I'm completely in LOVE with allllllll of them!! Let me know if you try any of them out!!

      Delete