Carefree Blonde

Monday, March 4, 2013

Blazers and Piece Signs

Oh Mondays.... you're awesome..... ;)

It's been fun lately going out with the girls or the hubs and doing my daily blog reads to see all the neon and bright colors coming out! I'm so excited!! It just means we are that much closer to BBQs, ice cream sundaes, pool parties, ice cold lemonade, and Saturday morning hikes up Kennesaw Mountain...I can't do the hike yet because its still a little chilly, and when it's cold outside my ears start to hurt and it's not so great...Does that happen to anyone else besides me??...

Ok so you will probably be seeing this blazer quite a bit...I'm completely obsessed with it, and it goes with pretty much anything!! I was feeling really casual, so I wanted something comfy (t-shirt and jeans) but wanted to spice it up a bit, and I feel like this blazer did its thing with a little help from the leopard belt of course! A faded band t-shirt would also look great with a blazer like this or maybe some layered necklaces....but I wanted the piece sign to be the main eye catcher and didn't want too too much going on. It really depends on your mood and how adventurous you feel like being. Don't be afraid to step out of the box with your personal style every once in a while. Look through your closet and see how many different outfits you can come up with!!!.. You'll expand your wardrobe, and your hubs will LOVE you for that!!






Blazer: H&M $24.99
Top: Thrifted (Plato's Closet)
Rock Revival Jeans: Buckle
Leopard Belt: American Eagle
Jelly Flats: J. Crew $59.99
Gold and Turquoise bracelets: Papaya $5.00
 I am constantly looking for ways to better myself with time management, organization, preparedness, and etc. so slowly but surely I'm starting Seven Habits of Highly Effective people, and so far it's been a great read that I'd recommend to everyone. I love that this book relates to anyone and everyone. You don't have to be going to a 9-5 job to appreciate the topics discussed. It's really inspired me to change my perspective on the way I view situations in my life and others.... If you have the opportunity go grab this book or some other motivational one, and get reading. We all can improve in some way. I've made a goal for myself to read at least a chapter a day, and look for ways I can apply the lessons in my every day life. If you're looking for a shorter read I'd suggest The Go Giver. It's a great book about what goes around comes around.

I hope everyone has a great Monday night filled with The Bachelor: Girls Tell All ;) and a cute boy to snuggle with. P.S for more on our weekend adventures at the mattress store check out my family blog at the top of the page!

XO Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment