Carefree Blonde

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Striped Maxi

Thank goodness spring is getting closer!!!! I'm so excited to be seeing bright colors and neons start coming back out, and getting ready for the warmer weather!!! The only problem is although we all want to believe we are at the beach in our neon bikinis and white shorts......It's still a little chilly every once in a while.....and rainy :/ For those days where it is still chilly, I want to have coverage for warmth, but also have my pops of color. Basically its my way of saying......
 
"Dear chilly rainy day, Get over yourself already. It's time to let the sun do its thing. Bye."
 
 
LOVE LOVE these jelly flats by J. Crew!!! It's such a fun twist on the Jelly sandals
we all used to wear when we were little!!



 
What I love so much about this maxi dress,is it has cute cap sleeves so it works great layered like this, or by itself with a longer statement necklace. To pull this look together on my rainy day, I threw my hair up in this messy bun and paired it with some of my absolute favorite dangle earrings from Nordstrom below.
 
 




Jean Jacket: Forever21
Maxi Dress: Nordstom (found here) (Love this one here)
Flats: J. Crew (Sold Out but found here)
Watch: Nordstom
Orange bracelet: Forever21
Nail Polish: Poppy Art Pink by Essie
 
 
I hope everyone has an amazing HUMP DAY!! Almost there!!
How do yall incorporate your bright fun spring colors to work on colder days? I would love to hear different ideas yall have!!
 
 
XO Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment