Carefree Blonde

Monday, February 25, 2013

Forever Can Never be Long Enough For Me

Today is an amazing day. One year ago I was married for time and all eternity to the man I had dreamed about for so long. It blows me away that it's already been a whole year!!! I've heard lots of people say that the first year is the hardest, and if that's true the rest of my life will be a breeze!!! Of course we've had arguments every once in a while....no one's perfect but honestly I have been so blessed with a man that comunicates well....even when I'm stubborn and want to pout lol he always sits to talk with me when he could just throw his hands up and walk away. I really believe that the reason our first year together has been this great really is because of communication. That and he makes me laugh harder than I think anyone ever has.
Love you Eric Ohman
"Forever can never be long enough for me."













 
 









 







XO Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment