Carefree Blonde

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Let's Talk about Love Baby!

February is probably the best month EVER!! Not only do we have a holiday dedicated to love and all that is cute and cheesy, but it's also the month of Eric's and my anniversary (Feb 25th)!!!! With Valentines day coming up first, I just got to thinking about being a kid how we would wake up on Valentines day to a delicious breakfast, and have our own box of those candy messaged hearts next to each of our plates. I loved it!!! Now, I'm trying to think of creative ways to take past traditions and make them my own :) I found some yummy ideas online pictured below!
 
 
 
 
 
My Valenines Day Playlist:
* Dream a Little Dream of Me - Bing Crosby
*Better Together - Jack Johnson
*The Nearness of You - Nora Jones
*The Luckiest - Ben Folds (Our Wedding Song)
*I Do - Colbie Calliet
*Fallin For You - Colbie Calliet
*Marry Me - Train
*Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band
*Zak and Sara - Ben Folds
*All My Loving - Across the Universe Soundtrack
*On a Night Like This - Dave Barnes
*Are You Going to Kiss Me or Not - Thompson Square
 
 
 
This is what I came home from class to see last year on Valentines! :)
 
 
**Also, don't forget to enter to win a spa wrap from AbbeyBedelia!! Click here for entry details!! Boys this would be the PERFECT Valentines gift for your chica!! Winner will be announced Tues. Feb 5th!!! This giveaway is a $35 value, you won't be dissapointed you entered ;)**
 
 I want to throw out a little challenge...this Valentines, if you don't have a date or even if you do, find someone or a couple people and do something sweet for them like an adorable Be Mine cupcake!! Everyone wants to/should feel the love ;)
I love the arrow coming out of the cupcake!! Cutest!

 

I hope everyone has an terrific Thursday!!!
 
XO Amanda
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment