Carefree Blonde

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Leopard and Red Sass

I haven't done a clothing post in a while which makes me feel slightly lazy!! ;) I love animal prints... I think if done tastefully, they can look super HOT!! Snooki Jersey Shore glam is definately NOT what I'm talking about (just to clarify)

To be honest I think what inspired this outfit was a bright red mani and pedi my sister Ashley and I did using Nicole by OPI Kourt is Red-Y for a Pedi (such a pretty color!! Try it you'll love it....promise). It was so much fun to sit on the kitchen floor with my sister like I did when I was in high school, and joke around with her while painting our nails!





 




Ok so in the photos above I wore flats with the outfit, and it looked good....BUT yesterday I wore this outfit to work with the brown boots below and loved it so much more! I think it brought out the warmness of the browns in the cardigan a little more, and also made it feel more wintery....I feel like boots in general will make an outfit feel a little more chic and weather appropriate! Let me know your thoughts on flats vs. boots!
 


Leopard Cardigan: Franchesca's Similar Here
Red Tank: Nordstrom
Citizens of Humanity Jeans: Nordstrom
Purse: Dooney&Burke Dillards
Boots: Alley on Main Boutique


Necklace: Juicy Couture
Fossil Watch: Nordstrom
Gold Bracelet: Banana Republic


On our way out!!
 I have so much fun with this guy he makes me laugh harder and more often than I think I ever have!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! I like the boots better too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay thanks stace!! I agree with you boots by far!

    ReplyDelete