Carefree Blonde

Friday, January 25, 2013

Corals and Oranges

Today, I am in the chick flick kind of mood....I really want to see Pitch Perfect, I've heard it's a really good one!! I need to find a way to bribe Eric into watching it with me lol ;).....or I just need to have a girls night...yep I have a feeling if I want to watch it, I'm going to need to find some girls to do it with.
 
So for those that follow me on instagram, you'll recognize this outfit post from the other day. If you're not following yet, I feel like it would be a good decision to take a peak. Follow me at amandaohman2 on instagram!!!
 
Today's outfit I love, because it was super comfy! I don't mind being a little uncomfortable every once in a while to look cute, but total bonus points if I can find something I look good in AND feel comfy in!!
 



 
 



Sweater: Nordstrom
Shirt: Dillards (old)
Jeans: Vigoss at Nordstrom (Similar here )
Boots: Alley on Main Boutique in Boerne TX
Necklace: Franchescas (check them out here )
Watch: Fossil at Nordstrom
Orang Spike Bracelet: Forever21
Gold Bracelets: Charlotte Russe


Woohoo Friday!!!!! You finally came, and I'm not even angry about it! This weekend we're going house hunting and then to our little neices petting zoo birthday party!! I hope everyone has a great weekend filled with family and new memories!!

XO Amanda

2 comments:

  1. So my boyfriend was against watching Pitch Perfect too. I finally got him to watch it with me and he ended up loving it. He even recommends it to others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha YES!!! I'm excited! I hope it's in RedBox by now!

    ReplyDelete