Carefree Blonde

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Break!!

So since I did a fantastically horrible job at blogging during the holidays this year.....I have a TON of pics to overload yall with!! Eric and I got to go to Texas this Christmas to be with my family. We had so much fun with them and can't wait to see them again. More and more every day I'm so grateful for the relationships I have with my parents, siblings, and husband.
Before we left for Texas Eric and I went on a fun date to Stone Mt. here in Georgia! We went on a 4D Polar Express Movie Ride where you could smell the hot Cocoa through the train, feel the snow, and the cold air.

We started a tradition last year, that our gift to eachother for Christmas would be an ornament for our future home. We found a super cute one and then took a pic with old St. Nick!!!

The lights were gorgeous. The entire Village was lit up!

In Texas Eric's sister and her family live 30 min away from my parents, so we were able to go build gingerbread houses and give gifts to them!!

We got the family a movie night gift basket with the Grinch and movie treats, and I made matching aprons for Stacie and her daughter Kylie! She looked so cute in her little apron!!



Love this family!


yay our gingerbread house with saggy windows lol

Eric and I in front of our future Christmas tree



We saw Rise of the Guardians with the family.. I loved it! Such a cute Christmas movie

Bright Red christmas mani and pedi with Ash

A tradition in my family is every year on Christmas Eve, everyone opens up PJs to sleep in that night.

Everyone with their new Christmas jamies!!! :)


Abbey got a Kareokee machine from Santa so she and my other sister Amelia sang Taylor Swift Never Getting Back Together NON STOP!! it was adorable!! I officially know that song by heart now ;)

too early for us!!!


My mom hugging her first Michael Khors purse! Eric had an amazing idea to surprise her with one! I am such a lucky girl to have such a thoughtful husband!!

whatta hottie!!!!!!


Dad got a crossbow for christmas, and we all took turns shooting it at the target......yes I DID hit the target!!!

Last day in Texas :(  it was so hard saying goodbye that I cried lol such a baby!



My amazing parents. They are such great examples to me, and I love every chance I get to spend time with them.



Driving back to Georgia!!! Best Christmas Break ever!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of cute pictures! Love how you guys get a new ornament every year. We do that for the kids in their stockings and they think it's cool!

    ReplyDelete