Carefree Blonde

Monday, January 28, 2013

Chambray and Blush

So I have a serious dilemma......Tonight the bachelor starts at 8p.m., but so does my yoga class that I am trying to get back into the habbit of going to. CRAP!! I guess I could just watch it tomorrow on the IPad, but I feel like I'm going to miss something. I know...retarded but oh well. I guess tomorrow we'll see which event wins.... Bachelor vs. Yoga...dun dun dun...
 
As of lately, I really have been obsessed with chambray shirts! So annoyed though because I can't find one that fits me right serious womp womp! Ashley however, found an adorable one that I am secretly....not so secretly coveting! I think what I love so much about them is that they really go with EVERYTHING!! From Maxi skirts and dresses to these adorable blush pink skinnies that my sweet sister is showing off today!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love her hair!!!!
 
 

 

Chambray Shirt: Forever21
Pink skinnies: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: DSW
Watch: Charming Charlie
Earings: Franchescas

Thanks Ash for being such a great little model for us all to get new ideas and inspiration for our outfits!!! I hope everyone has a great start to their week and starts some sort of fitness class to keep yourselves happy and in shape !! 

Keep an eye out for my very first giveaway this week that youwon't want to miss!!! I'm super excited about it, and I know you will be too!!

XO Amanda

 



No comments:

Post a Comment