Carefree Blonde

Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Purse Essentials

The thing about personal style that I love, is that it applies to every facet of our day to day lives. Not just the clothes you wear or the way you do your makeup. It's how you decorate your home, the way you present yourself to others, how clean you are (both hygiene and your environment), the type of people you associate with, craftiness, organization, the books you read, entertainment, and so much more. Some of you may think I'm a little off on this lol but I really feel a person's "style" is a combination of their different tastes in all the different areas.

Moral of the random thought....if you are ever curious what your "style" is, take a look at your surroundings and how you live your day to day life :)


2013 Purse Essential List:
  1. 2013 Navy Blue and White Day Planner
  2. Bath&Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Cream
  3. Fossil Rose Gold Aviators
  4. Eos Fruit Punch Lip Balm
  5. Bath&Body Works scented hand sanitizer
  6. Vera Bradley notepad and pen
  7. Victorias Secret and Bath&Body Works lip gloss
  8. Orbit Gum (not pictured Favorite is Polar Ice Extra)
  9. Limited Edition Pink Hello Kitty Clean and Clear Oil blotting sheets
  10. Mini bottle of advil (for headaches and other aches and pains)



Keep it organized!! I got the mini gold zip pouch as a free gift from VS .
It's perfect for  all the small items!!

Kate Spade Structure Bag

I had to take a pic of the inside of the purse....I LOVE the polk-a-dots!!!!





To keep myself organized, and my days on track I live by my planner! I have to have it broken up monthly and then weekly. That way as pictured above I have my month at a glance, and then below I can make detailed notes regarding each event. If you haven't tried a planner yet..DO IT..life changing 
  


 Eric and I are going on a date tonight to Cheesecake Factory!! Omg I LOVE that place!! Eric got a few gift cards from Santa this past Christmas, and because of that we're able to use one and go to an amazing restaurant :) Thanks Santa!!!
I hope everyone has an awesome weekend full of yummy foods and great company!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE Cheesecake Factory!!! That's our favorite place right now!

    ReplyDelete