Carefree Blonde

Friday, December 14, 2012

Please Keep Those Involved In Your Prayers!

I know it's Friday and trust me I'm just as ready for it as the next, and I don't mean to be a downer on not only a FRIDAY but also one day closer to CHRISTMAS!!.......but please keep the families and those involved in the Elementary School Shooting in Newtown Conneticut in your prayers. I'm sure most of yall have heard what happened, but for those that haven't yet....
 
At around 9:45 this morning a 20 or 24 yr old man opened fire in an elementary school during morning announcements. The children heard shots through the entire school over the intercom. There are 26 dead including 18 children. An entire kindergarten class is un-accounted for...This is the worst school shooting in our nations history including Columbine High School.  For more information and details on what happened click the link below.
 
 
An officer giving a blanket to a little girl after bein evacuated
 
It hit a soft spot with me just thinking about what those involved must be going through right now. My two youngest sisters are in elementary school, and I can't imagine life without them.We are so blessed to have our families in our lives, and I can't help but think about the little kids that were probably so excited for Santa to come in just a little over a week, and the parents and family members who have to go through this time of year with such a tragedy. My heart hurts for them.
 
Have a great and safeweekend..Sorry for the downer moment again, but
Please remember to keep them in your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment