Carefree Blonde

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just Relax & Christmas Cards

Does anyone else ever just get so overwhelmed with things they want to get done, but it just doesn't seem like there is enough time for anything.. ever?? Haha I totally look at people sometimes just in aww. I'm kinda like how the heck do you do it all? I mean really. I don't have any kids to worry about yet, and I can barely find time to paint my nails... I have to strategically plan out the process. Tonight take off funk chipped nail polish. (Next day) Wake up put on clear coat... sometime during the day or that night paint nails...finally!! By the third day it's chipped again, and I am now starting the two day process all over again! (Disclaimer: If it sounds like I'm complaining I am....but not really all at the same time b/c I do get a lot done....just sometimes not the fun things like take pics for my blog ;) .....or paint my nails)
 
I've noticed that when I start feeling stressed or overwhelmed with yishy yish if I just put me on some Colbie Caillat life is good again ;)
 
“If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.”
―    Amit Ray
 
On another note, last night I went over to a friends house to design Eric's and my very first Christmas Card. So nerdy of me, but I'm SOOO excited!! I want to send one out every Christmas even just for me to see the changes and growth our family goes through. It was so fun we designed the card, ate soup and salad, and listened to Christmas music. Such a great girls night!! While there I was being a creeper and took some pics of her decorations!! Since we don't have our own house yet I like to get new ideas, and she had such a cute set up!!
 
 
I love the greens and golds she used!! Anyways decided I would show off her decorations :) Isn't that mantel gorgeous!! Hope everyone has an awesome day!! Make sure to check out my blog tomorrow. We're going to have a fashion crush post that I'm super excited about. She's one of my best friends and just happens to have the cutest style!!
Love Y'all!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment