Carefree Blonde

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Traditions and Brunch

Officially only 15 days until Christmas and only 9 days until Eric and I get to go to Texas!!! I can't wait. For those that know my family well know that around Christmas time, our home turns into Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory! I love it! My dad goes a little crazy this time of year. When I get there I'll post a picture so you'll know what I'm talking about. There are literally tons of different chocolates from toffee, Coconut Pecan Balls, Chocolate Covered Cherries, to Rasberry cream filled Chocolate Truffles. Platters cover our entire kitchen, and then we give a good majority of it away to people in our church or close family and friends. This is definately a tradition I want to keep doing with my kids!
 
 
This weekend was way too short! I'm sure yall feel the same way. On Saturday we went to an annual Christmas brunch for Northwestern Mutual, and silent auction. It was gorgeous!! There were 12ft Christmas Trees everywhere, and Mr and Mrs Claus were even there :D Santa told us he was glad we were so good this year lol and took a picture with us and Mrs. Claus. Later that night we went on a double date with a couple Eric works with. They showed us some neighborhoods close to where they lived for us to think about possibly moving to, went to dinner, and then to a Nativity and musical performance at the local church. I had a lot of fun! It's always fun to look at homes and kind of picture what kind of house we'd like to get. Probably the best pro to that area is it's close to the office for Eric.....ATLANTA TRAFFIC IS REDICULOUS!!! for real unless your from California or somewhere like that.....you don't know traffic until you move out here!
 


P.S....Outfit
Top: Wet Seal
Skirt: Banana Republic
Necklace: Juicy Couture
Watch: Nordstrom
Earings: Gifted
Shoes: (not pictured;Black pumps) Jessica Simpson Nordstrom
Similar here

This is the Capital City Club where the brunch was at

Hahahaha omg on our way home we passed this home....
this home looks like it's throwing up Christmas lol!!

There were people lining the road looking at everything
I hope everyone had a great weekend! If anyone has fun Christmas traditions they do each year or even ones they want to start doing, leave a comment at the bottom. I want to hear them!
Love traditions

No comments:

Post a Comment