Carefree Blonde

Monday, December 3, 2012

2012 Christmas Gift Guide

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!! Eric and I did a little Christmas shopping on Saturday, and it got my wheels turning for those perfect gifts this year. As fun and joyful as the holiday season can be, we all know the stress of last minute gift shopping ;) Make sure you check out the links below for these great gifts at awesome prices!!

For the Beauty Queen: Sephora Sculpting Disk $24.00


Every girl needs this and even more perfect....stocking size friendly ;) Comes in one shade so no worries about picking the right color. Comes with a setting powder, bronzer, and highlighter. All to contour and brighten that lovely face of yours!!

 
For the Fashionista: Layerying Jewelry

Gold chain bracelet $12.50

Gold Chain and Coral Beaded Bracelet $16.00

Gold Arrow Bangle $16.95


For the Domestic Diva: Personalized Rolling Pin $35.00







For the Trendsetter: Kate Spade IPhone Case $13.98


For the Girly Girl: Essie Nail Color  $7.79
Yogaga


Muchi,Muchi
(I have both of these colors, and they are my staples!!)
 

For the Gym Rat ;):  Dr Dre Beats $149 (Amazon)
I got these for Eric on his birthday, and he LOVES them!

 
For the Grill Master: Cuisinart Grill Set $35.38

I'm loving the case it's in! Definately for a man proud of his steaks!!




For the Big kid: RC Helicopter $28.45


All boys love their toys. period. We used these helicopters as incentives during summer sales and the guys LOVED them!!
Eric has had one since I've known him....and I even like playing with it every once in a while lol! They're fun!!

 
For the Executive: Brown Leather IPad Case $61.09



For the Handy Man: Black & Decker Drill Kit $93.08

Really....What man doesn't like a power tool?

1 comment: