Carefree Blonde

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weekend adventures


I hope everyone had an amazing weekend! Mine was great, but went by way too fast!! I always seem to just get a little depressed come Sunday night, because it’s back to work and another 5 days until the weekend comes back!! Now enough with my Negative Nancy moment ;) Last night Eric and I went out to  see the new James Bond movie Skyfall. So GOOD! If you haven't seen it yet it's a must... go see it. period. I remember being a little girl, and thinking I was just the coolest little thing because I got to have girl time with my mom, and watch all the old James Bond movies like Goldfinger and Dr. No. We would wrap up in a blanket and each have a glass filled with ice, coke, and lime……I was livin the high life! Not gonna lie though, I think Daniel Craig is by far the best James Bond!!

Baby Chandley so cute!!

It was little Cullen's birthday party. His big sister Ella is helping bring in gifts.






My beautiful sister in law Mandy








getting flowers for the front yard

The colors in Georgia are unreal!! It is sooooo beautiful here!!


my handsome man gettin a pizza after church.....such a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment