Carefree Blonde

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Reds & Etsy




 I finally opened my first Etsy shop! AbbeyBedilia was inspired by two of my favorite little girls. They are fun, spunky, girly, and great to have around. All of which are characteristics I wanted my products to have. My shop is super small right now….and by small I mean a grand total of three items so far, but take a look and let me know what you think! You can either click on the tab at the top of the page or click here. I eventually am going to have headbands, jewelry, and other accessories available on AbbeyBedila. I welcome any and all ideas for styles or different products you’d like to see! (Side note…make sure to become a follower of my blog for giveaways that will be coming in the future!!)
AbbeyBedelia


Now on to the outfit!! I’ve probably mentioned this before, and it won’t be the last time. I love the colors of fall, which is VERY apparent in these photos. The brick red skirt is awesome b/c it really goes with so much. I really like the way it works with the black here. I wanted to add a little bit of pattern to the solids I had going on, so I added this adorable cheetah print skinny belt to add a little bit of fun!!


A great thing about solids, is that it makes it easy to layer!!! The faux leather jacket is lined with cheetah print as well, so it kind of makes the belt stand out a little more. I LOVe love love scarves…..I feel bad for Eric sometimes b/c I know he doesn’t like them as much, but I think they’re so fun! I really liked adding this muted forest green scarf for warmth (it was freezing!), and because it added some more color to mix it up a little bit. With these colors I would definitely recommend accessorizing with gold colors….like my watch, and I know you can’t see them very well but I’m also wearing gold and cheetah earrings…..Too much animal print maybe? Idk you let me know!





Top: Thrifted
Skirt&Faux Leather Jacket: Forever21
Naughty Monkey Boots&Watch: Nordstrom
Cheetah print belt: American Eagle
Earrings: Gifted

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to check out your etsy shop! I love scarfs too, don't worry what Eric thinks about them!!!

    ReplyDelete