Carefree Blonde

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rainy Day & Blues

Have any of y'all ever had a piece of clothing just hanging in your closet that you know would be cute if you could find something to pair it with?....Well that's kinda how this blue and white checkered button up was for me. There have been many a time I have come super close to tossing it in my GoodWill bag. SO glad I kept it,  because with a little creativity you can make a classy and cute outfit! Moral of the story... before you toss try and think outside of the box ;)
 
I do have a fashion question that I would love some feedback on. I heart statement necklaces, and felt that this burnt orange one offered a good contrast to the colors I already had on. However, what do y'all think?? I feel that maybe a cream or white statement necklace would look great or maybe no necklace at all? What are your thoughts? 
 





Blue and white Checkered Top: Old Similar here
Grey Cardigan: Nordstrom Similar here and here
Citizens of Humanity Black skinnies: Nordstrom here
Boots and watch: Nordstrom
Necklace: Franchescas


"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years."
— Audrey Hepburn
 
 
 




 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment