Carefree Blonde

Monday, November 19, 2012

Giving Thanks

That time when I wanted to get a little tan before Cancun, and ended up burning my little hiny in a tanning bed….fail!! I should really look into fake baking! Tomorrow I am going  with my awesomely handsome hubby Eric and his family to Cancun for Thanksgiving!! Woot Woot! Such a lucky girl!!
Eric and I on our Honeymoon in Cancun March 2012
With Thanksgiving coming up so quickly, and so many people making their grateful lists on Facebook, it’s really got me to thinking what I’m grateful for. It would take me forever to write it all out, and not to mention probably bore everyone to tears! However, I decided to do it anyway ;) jk just my top 10…5
1. Number uno….this is a no brainer :D I am so grateful for my amazing husband and love of my life Eric. We’ve been married 9months now, and I have never had so much fun with anyone in my life. He seriously cracks this girl up! He is my everything.
2. I am grateful for my family. They made me who I am today…put up with me and my craziness throughout high school, and gave unconditional love and support in whatever I was going through. Each of them is an example to me in one way or another.
3. I am grateful for my church. The standards and principles that are taught really improve my day to day life, and define who I am as a person. This may sound cheesy to some, but is so true.
4. I am grateful for my health. I want to be that fit hot mama when I’m in my 40’s and 50’s, so that means having healthy eating and exercising habits now. This is such a blessing because creating those habits will transfer from me to my family…and keep me in check ;)
5. I am grateful for my country. I am so blessed to have been born in a country where we have freedom to make our own choices. Although my candidate wasn’t elected lol…I am grateful that we have the right to vote for our leaders, for the men/women that have made the ultimate sacrifice to defend our rights, and for the American spirit.
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I watched the final Twighlight Friday with some of my girls out here in the peach state. I'm such a nerd and am ok with it....I LOVED this last movie! Best by FAR!  Miss all my friends up north and in Texas! Wish ya’ll could be here with me! Thanks for reading!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment