Carefree Blonde

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The beginning of a Southern Fall

Drum roll please...... Tad-ah!! My very first fashion post!!! I chose to use my gorgeous little sister Ashley Graham for a few reasons. First of all, I love everyones individual style, and so I want to incorporate my lovely lady friends/fam that inspire me. Second, it's going to be her birthday Oct. 14th WOOT WOOT, and third I really just like this outfit a lot!



This is a perfect transition piece going from summer to fall. The taupe color is still light and breezy, but the brown and turquoise accented boots really give it that warm rustic feel. The great thing about this dress is you can layer it soooo many different ways!Personally I think a skinny brown belt around the center would be a great accent! You could also toy around with scarves or different vests/ blazers. (More  ideas below.)
(Dress: Nordstrom, Boots: Boutique in Boerne, TX, Earrings: Forever21)




Look at her rocking those boots!! That's how we do in the dirty south!! ;)

Love it!!!!
This would be super cute tied in a loose knot around the waist!


This last weekend was super long. My main man was in Utah for a friends wedding. We've been married now for 7 whole months!!! It's crazy because as much as it doesn't feel like it's been that long, it also feels like we've been together forever more than that and I love it!! I hope that makes sense, because it sounded great in my head. Anywho, I finally got to pick him up Sunday night and was like a giddy school girl. I have my BFF and love back with me Woo-Hoo!!


Love Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment