Carefree Blonde

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm FREE..Free Fallin!


Today has been unreal!! As a team, we decided to go sky diving......... I was so scared!! It was such a rush. I HIGHLY recommend going if the opportunity presents itself! I think the scariest part was scooting closer and closer to the door of the plane as people ahead of me were dropping out! :/ The anticipation was nuts! I have to admit as soon as I got to the door and I was leaning out, I wasn't as scared as I thought I would be. Kinda wierd, but it just happened sooooo fast!There is a video on my Facebook, so make sure to check it out!! My amazing husband spent an hour making my very own video so I could remember my first skydive adventure. Isn't he a stud!? The only bummer of the day was that two of our teammates weren't able to jump :( On the way down from the second jump the plane hit a Vulture. It dented one of the flaps on the wings of the planes and was then out of comission. Serious womp womp! Those who were able to go however took the plane up 14,000 ft. and free fell for about a minute. As soon as they pulled the chute we went through some clouds, and it was a little misty. Being able to see the clouds from that height was such a once in a lifetime experience.



1 comment:

  1. Amanda you are crazy!! That give me the chills thinking about doing that! I am so scared of heights!

    ReplyDelete